Mini Portable Projector Video DLP Home Cinema Pocket Projector HD Support 1080P HDMI MHL Input Built-in Rechargeable Battery Dual Stereo LED Life up to 45000 Hours (Black)
- 【Portable Projector】 Palm size (98*98*21.5mm) and light weight(200g). Easy to be put into pocket and go. Perfect for traveling, parties or camping projection in appropriate environment (indoor and dark).
- 【HD Movie & Big Screen】Support full HD 1080P (1920*1080) with 1000:1 contrast ratio and 854*480 native resolution. Advanced DLP technology provides brighter projection image than those of LCD technology. Projection screen enlarges from 30” to 100”.
- 【Rechargeable Battery&Long Lens Life】3.7V/3400mAh rechargeable battery(also charger included). Free to watch videos without limitation of power cable. Support 2 hours watching in one charge. Long Lens life time up to 45000 hours. If you use it 3 hours per day, that’s sound 22 years!
- 【Support HDMI & MHL Input】 With HDMI and MHL input function, this mini projector can connect to your laptop, DVD, tablet, camera, and smart phone. Enjoy a variety of entertaining resources from as many devices as you like.
- 【Other Excellent Features】 The 360°rotation tripod gives it a firm stand. Mini projector covers 60 days assurance. Check out tech team email address at your message center. Get timely reply with technical assistance there.
> Product dimensions: 3.86*3.86*0.85″
> Brightness: 50~100 lumens
> Projection distance (recommended): 0.8m~2.6m
> Aspect ratio: 16:9
> Charger specification: Micro USB 5V/2.4A
> Power output: standard USB 5V/1A
> Projection time: about 2 hours
> 3.5mm audio output jack
1.To connect phone to the projector, a MHL adapter (excluded) is needed and please make sure that phone is compatible with MHL. If phone is incompatible with MHL such as Android phone, you’ll need an extra Miracast. To connect to iPhone, a lightning cable is needed (excluded). Please buy what is certificated by MFI.
2. Apeman M4 is 50-100 lumens which is not recommended for data presentation in office and school.
3. This projector does not support Bluetooth. It’s not HD but supports HD.
4. M4 supports 3.5mm audio output and can be connected to an external speaker. Ideal projection distance is 1m-2.2m
> The USB port is used as power output, for the connection with Amazon Firs Stick and Chromast or used as power bank output. It’s not for USB drive.
> Wipe the lens with soft clothes and mild detergent , do not touch it with bare hand